1 lb raw shrimp
3 tablespoons 0f olive oil
1 cup of cooked broccoli
4 sausage links
- Peel and de-vein the shrimp.
- Chop Garlic
- Put olive oil and shrimp in sautee pan. Cook on medium heat for 4-6 minutes or until shrimp is pink
- Place sausage links and broccoli into food processor and process until rice like
- Remove shrimp from pan, add small amount of oil and sautee rice until heated through
- Place “rice” on plate and the place shrimp on top of “rice” Enjoy!
Adapted from The Flourishing Life, click link below for more info
made the garlic shrimp ‘broc rice’ this weekend and have to say was really good and satisfying. ATTEMPTING to be healthy on the days I”m not celebrating the holidays! i recommend this one…