1.) Finish the workout UNDER 15:00 time cap.
2.) Able to hold at least :30 with the handstand hold option chosen.
3.) Perform each set of 100 squats in 3:00 or less.
4.) Perform 3-5+ reps on each set of handstand push-ups.
3:00 Handstand Hold
50m Handstand Walk / 3 Around The Worlds
30 Handstand Push-ups
2:00 Handstand Hold
3 Around The Worlds
15 Handstand Push-ups
3:00 Plank Hold
50m Bear Crawl
30 Box/Pike Push-ups
10 Single-Arm Ring Rows /Arm
:30 Ring Row Hold
– Use two hands to hold at the
top of the ring row hold
:30 Banded Shoulder Stretch / Side
:30 Wrist Extension Stretch / Side
WHITE BOARD BRIEF
Target Time | 10:00-15:00
• Today focuses on getting upside down in multiple capacities. Have an open mind and don’t limit yourself in today’s workout.
• If you are capable of some or all of these movements, but not in the volumes written, don’t take these things away from yourself today. It is the perfect opportunity to practice at lower volume and build confidence in these movements. Look to challenge yourself and stay mentally positive.
• Athletes should be able to hold at least :30 of the handstand hold option they choose.
• To give yourself more time on the upside down movements, try to move fast through the squats. They are not going to be perfect, but the fundamentals should be there.